Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Loan agreements, 1949-1959
Agriculture -- Research
Industrial equipment leases
- Original Format:
Multiple materials (materials for groups)
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains primarily a variety of loan agreements and agreements of understanding made between the North Carolina State College's Agricultural Engineering Department and institutions as part of the process for the Agricultural Engineering Department to borrow equipment and machinery for agricultural research and projects. Also included are invoices, as well as correspondence and memorandums.
North Carolina State College. Department of Agricultural Engineering
more info on North Carolina State College. Department of Agricultural Engineering
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Loan agreements, 1949-1959, Series 2, Legalbox 6, Folder 1 (Current Folder)
- Anthracite Institute memorandums of understanding and records, 1950-1952
Series 2, Legalbox 6, Folder 2
- Bloxham Engineering, Inc. records, 1952-1954
Series 2, Legalbox 6, Folder 3
- Butler Manufacturing Company memorandums of understanding and records, 1951-1960
Series 2, Legalbox 6, Folder 4
- Farmers Cooperative Exchange and United Cooperatives, Inc. memorandums of understanding and records, 1952
Series 2, Legalbox 6, Folder 5
- The Hofft Company memorandums of understanding, 1951-1952
Series 2, Legalbox 6, Folder 6
- "Facilities for Off-Farm Drying and Storage of Small Grain and Corn" records, 1948
Series 2, Legalbox 6, Folder 7
- Scott Viner Company collaborations records, 1949-1959
Series 2, Legalbox 6, Folder 8
- Memorandums of understanding, 1942-1959
Series 2, Legalbox 6, Folder 9
- Records on sucker-application patent, 1947-1960
Series 2, Legalbox 6, Folder 10