Download PDF (2.18 MB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- "The Clip-Oil for Controlling Tobacco Suckers" (Agricultural Experiment Station Information Series No.3) by Robert W. Wilson
- Item identifier:
- Wilson, Robert W. more info on Wilson, Robert W.
- Giles, G. W. (George Wallace), 1910-2003 more info on Giles, G. W. (George Wallace), 1910-2003
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains a pamphlet with a reprint of the article titled "The 'Clip-Oil' For Controlling Tobacco Suckers" by Robert W. Wilson. It provides information on a device made to control tobacco suckers, which can appear when flowers are broken off the stalk. The device clips the flowers and applies chemicals to the stalk. The pamphlet includes photographs and diagrams to illustrate its discussion.
North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station
more info on North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station
North Carolina State College. Department of Agricultural Engineering more info on North Carolina State College. Department of Agricultural Engineering
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Bulk Curing Simplifies Tobacco Mechanization, Paper No. 59-311, 1959
Series 2, Box 28, Folder 5
- "Electricity in the Production and Curing of Tobacco" prepared by John W. Weaver, 1946
Series 2, Box 28, Folder 8
- "Heat and Air Requirements for Tobacco Curing," 1946
Series 2, Box 28, Folder 9
- "A Mechanical Harvesting and Handling System for Tobacco," by William E. Splinter and Charles W. Suggs, 1968
Series 2, Box 28, Folder 10
- "The Clip-Oil for Controlling Tobacco Suckers" (Agricultural Experiment Station Information Series No.3) by Robert W. Wilson, Series 2, Box 28, Folder 13 (Current Folder)
- The Effects of Curing Treatment on Some Physical Properties of Peanuts (Agricultural Engineering Information Circular No. 16) by James W. Dickens and E. O. Beasley, 1963
Series 2, Box 28, Folder 15
- "Tobacco Curing Tests Using LP Gas and No.2 Fuel Oil" (Information Circular No. 17) by Rupert W. Watkins and W. D. Toussaint, 1965
Series 2, Box 28, Folder 22