Download PDF (924 KB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- "Heat and Air Requirements for Tobacco Curing," 1946
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This paper contains a preliminary paper titled "Heat and Air Requirements for Tobacco Curing," from the results of a study on the best level of heat used to cure tobacco, calculating the different factors of the tobacco and conditions. It includes tables filled with statistics to support its findings.
Papers (Document genres)
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Bulk Curing Simplifies Tobacco Mechanization, Paper No. 59-311, 1959
Series 2, Box 28, Folder 5
- "Electricity in the Production and Curing of Tobacco" prepared by John W. Weaver, 1946
Series 2, Box 28, Folder 8
- "Heat and Air Requirements for Tobacco Curing," 1946, Series 2, Box 28, Folder 9 (Current Folder)
- "A Mechanical Harvesting and Handling System for Tobacco," by William E. Splinter and Charles W. Suggs, 1968
Series 2, Box 28, Folder 10
- "The Clip-Oil for Controlling Tobacco Suckers" (Agricultural Experiment Station Information Series No.3) by Robert W. Wilson
Series 2, Box 28, Folder 13
- The Effects of Curing Treatment on Some Physical Properties of Peanuts (Agricultural Engineering Information Circular No. 16) by James W. Dickens and E. O. Beasley, 1963
Series 2, Box 28, Folder 15
- "Tobacco Curing Tests Using LP Gas and No.2 Fuel Oil" (Information Circular No. 17) by Rupert W. Watkins and W. D. Toussaint, 1965
Series 2, Box 28, Folder 22