Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering proposals and funding records, 1978-1985
Agriculture -- Research
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains office records related to research projects from North Carolina State University's Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering, most notably their proposals and the funding received to operate these projects. The topics of the projects chiefly involve tobacco curing, including the fuel needed for curing and storage barns for cured tobacco. The records include project proposals, proposal drafts, financial information for the projects, memorandums and correspondence, and project reports.
Drawings (Visual works)
North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering proposals and funding records, 1978-1985, Series 2, Box 20, Folder 3 (Current Folder)