Download PDF (13.3 MB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- Agricultural engineering research records, 1961-1974
Agriculture -- Research
- Original Format:
- Archival collection
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains records related to agricultural research conducted by and related to the activities of the Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering at North Carolina State University. The records include reports, research notes, published articles, scientific papers, presentations, and correspondence.
Drawings (Visual works)
Charts (Graphic documents)
Papers (Document genres)
Presentations (Communicative events)
North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Curing tobacco records, 1957-1960
Series 2, Box 3, Folder 6
- Mechanization of cotton production records, 1954-1965
Series 2, Box 3, Folder 7
- Ford Foundation records, 1960-1961
Series 2, Box 3, Folder 8
- Agricultural engineering research records, 1961-1974, Series 2, Box 3, Folder 9 (Current Folder)
- India Institute of Technology reports and records, 1965-1971
Series 2, Box 3, Folder 10
- "Heat Unit System for Predicting Optimum Peanut-Harvesting Time," by W. T. Mills, 1964
Series 2, Box 3, Folder 11
- Tobacco research for agricultural machinery and facilities records, 1961-1965
Series 2, Box 3, Folder 12
- United States Department of Agriculture collaboration records, 1953-1961
Series 2, Box 3, Folder 13