Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Curing tobacco records, 1957-1960
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains records related to the study of curing tobacco, most notably the efficiency of bulk curing and curing by means of farm mechanization. Included are research reports, correspondence, a clipping, tables with statistics from a study, and a reprint of an article titled "Effects of Bruising on Tobacco Curability."
Charts (Graphic documents)
Clippings (Information artifacts)
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Curing tobacco records, 1957-1960, Series 2, Box 3, Folder 6 (Current Folder)
- Mechanization of cotton production records, 1954-1965
Series 2, Box 3, Folder 7
- Ford Foundation records, 1960-1961
Series 2, Box 3, Folder 8
- Agricultural engineering research records, 1961-1974
Series 2, Box 3, Folder 9
- India Institute of Technology reports and records, 1965-1971
Series 2, Box 3, Folder 10
- "Heat Unit System for Predicting Optimum Peanut-Harvesting Time," by W. T. Mills, 1964
Series 2, Box 3, Folder 11
- Tobacco research for agricultural machinery and facilities records, 1961-1965
Series 2, Box 3, Folder 12
- United States Department of Agriculture collaboration records, 1953-1961
Series 2, Box 3, Folder 13