Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Biological and Agricultural Engineering departmental records, 1952-1987
Universities and colleges
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains a office records from North Carolina State University's Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering (earlier known as North Carolina State College's Department of Agricultural Engineering). The records are in a variety of forms and cover a variety of topics. Included are purchase order invoices, delivery tickets, correspondence and memorandums, meeting minutes, conference agendas, event schedules, meeting notes, progress reports, and report writing guidelines.
Schedules (Time plans)
Agendas (Administrative records)
Lists (Document genres)
North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
North Carolina State College. Department of Agricultural Engineering more info on North Carolina State College. Department of Agricultural Engineering
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Biological and Agricultural Engineering departmental records, 1952-1987, Series 1, Box 10, Folder 6 (Current Folder)