Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Electric pistachio nut sorter records, 1975-1978
Agricultural experiment stations
Aflatoxins -- Toxicology
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains records related to the development of an electronic pistachio nut sorter as part of an agreement between the Rafsanjan Pistachio Producers Cooperative of Iran and the North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station. The Pistachio Producers Cooperative gave funds to the Experiment Station to research an automatic electronic sorter for removing aflatoxin-contaminated pistachio nuts as a more efficient way of processing pistachios for consuming rather than discarding an entire collection. Included are reports on the status and the development of the project, memorandums of agreement between the two organizations, and correspondence and memorandum that reflect the communications between the organizations during their collaboration.
Charts (Graphic documents)
North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station
more info on North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station
North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering more info on North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Corn Products Company Best Foods Division correspondence and records, 1959-1976
Series 1, Box 4, Folder 1
- Cooperative State Research Service review records, 1966-1969
Series 1, Box 4, Folder 2
- Cucumber harvester records, 1965-1975
Series 1, Box 4, Folder 3
- Electric pistachio nut sorter records, 1975-1978, Series 1, Box 4, Folder 4 (Current Folder)
- Patent disclosure records, 1960-1969
Series 1, Box 4, Folder 6
- Patent disclosure records, 19690-1974
Series 1, Box 4, Folder 7
- Invention (patent) disclosure records, 1973-1978
Series 1, Box 4, Folder 8