Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Corn Products Company Best Foods Division correspondence and records, 1959-1976
Agriculture -- Research
Peanuts -- Curing
- Original Format:
Multiple materials (materials for groups)
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains correspondence and other office records related to North Carolina State University's Department of Agricultural Engineering and their interactions and collaborations with the Best Foods Division of Corn Products Company. The two organizations collaborated on projects researching peanut curing, including studies "Respiration of Peanuts During the Curing Process" and "Objective Measurement of Certain Quality Factors in Peanuts." Besides correspondence, records included are memorandums of understanding, progress reports, office notes, and an invoice.
North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
North Carolina State College. Department of Agricultural Engineering more info on North Carolina State College. Department of Agricultural Engineering
Corn Products Company. Best Foods Division more info on Corn Products Company. Best Foods Division
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Corn Products Company Best Foods Division correspondence and records, 1959-1976, Series 1, Box 4, Folder 1 (Current Folder)
- Cooperative State Research Service review records, 1966-1969
Series 1, Box 4, Folder 2
- Cucumber harvester records, 1965-1975
Series 1, Box 4, Folder 3
- Electric pistachio nut sorter records, 1975-1978
Series 1, Box 4, Folder 4
- Patent disclosure records, 1960-1969
Series 1, Box 4, Folder 6
- Patent disclosure records, 19690-1974
Series 1, Box 4, Folder 7
- Invention (patent) disclosure records, 1973-1978
Series 1, Box 4, Folder 8