Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Perry W. Spell patents and correspondence, 1953-1976
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains records related to the interactions between North Carolina State University and inventor Perry W. Spell as they advised and observed Spell's development of agricultural machinery. Two of Spell's inventions discussed in the correspondence and featured in patent diagrams and documents are a cotton-picking apparatus and a soil cultivator.
Spell, Perry W.
more info on Spell, Perry W.
North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina more info on North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Perry W. Spell patents and correspondence, 1953-1976, Series 1, Box 3, Folder 4 (Current Folder)
- University patent committee correspondence and records, 1967-1980
Series 1, Box 3, Folder 5