Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Biological and Agricultural Engineering departmental information, 1948-1985
Universities and colleges -- Curricula
Universities and colleges -- Departments
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains a variety of records related to general descriptive and qualitative information on North Carolina State University's Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering. The Biological and Agricultural Engineering Department educates its students in technology and science to pursue careers in public research, college instruction, industrial research, farm structure and equipment design, and consultants. The records have documents which give introductory information about the department for potential students, reviews and proposals of the department's curriculum, and comprehensive departmental reviews. Included are pamphlets and fliers, reports and reviews, proposals, memorandums and correspondence, presentation papers, and research notes.
Charts (Graphic documents)
Drawings (Visual works)
Fliers (Printed matter)
North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Biological and Agricultural Engineering departmental information, 1948-1985, Series 1, Box 1, Folder 1 (Current Folder)
- Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering laboratory records, 1970-1971
Series 1, Box 1, Folder 2
- Department of Agricultural Engineering correspondence, 1960-1981
Series 1, Box 1, Folder 6
- Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering and Carreras Rothmans Limited records, 1960-1981
Series 1, Box 1, Folder 8