Tape 23, Side A
Tape 23, Side B
Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Knowledge Is Power, Oral History Interview Recording by D.W. Colvard with Walton C. Gregory
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
- Original Format:
Audio cassette tape
- 1 cassette (side A; side B); Side A: 31:19; side B: 31:33
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Created Date:
- Interview with Walton C. Gregory, February 1, 1982. Gregory was a Professor of Department of Crop Science, co-developer of the NC-2 peanut, NC-4x the "atomic peanut." The transcript continues after the audio ends.
Oral histories (Document genres)
Gregory, Walton C.
more info on Gregory, Walton C. (Walton Carlyle), 1910-
- Digital Project:
Knowlege Is Power Interviews
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Office of the Dean Records, 1911-2016 (UA100.001) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)