Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Knowledge Is Power, Oral History Interview Recording by D.W. Colvard with Edward Glazener
- Interview with Dr. Edward Glazener, May 3, 1979. Dr. Glazener was Head of the Department of Poultry Science; Professor of Poultry Science and Genetics; and a Director of Instruction. Transcript is for both audio tracks.
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
- Original Format:
Audio cassette tape
- 1 cassette (side A; side B); Side A: 47:34; side B: 40:26
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Created Date:
Oral histories (Document genres)
Glazener, Edward Walker
more info on Glazener, Edward Walker
- Digital Project:
Knowlege Is Power Interviews
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Office of the Dean Records, 1911-2016 (UA100.001) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)