- North Carolina State College, 1950
- Original Format:
Color film (film)
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State College. General Alumni Association more info on North Carolina State College. General Alumni Association
- Bennett, Landis S. (Landis Seawell) more info on Bennett, Landis S. (Landis Seawell), 1908-
- Pate, Rudolph more info on Pate, Rudolph
- Taylor, H. W. (Herman Ward), 1900-1988 more info on Taylor, H. W. (Herman Ward), 1900-1988
- Created Date:
- In 1950, N. C. State's General Alumni Association presented the promotional film "North Carolina State College," which had a script by Rudolph Pate, cinematography by L. S. Bennett, and was supervised by H. W. Taylor. The film briefly goes over the history and administration of N. C. State College and the residential and social provisions of the school, but it primarily features on N. C. State's academic opportunities and innovations through research. The film is in color and has narration throughout. The beginning of the film features unsteady flickering and unclear audio, but clears up at about the one-minute mark.
North Carolina State College
more info on North Carolina State College
North Carolina State University -- History more info on North Carolina State University -- History
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Audiovisual Collection, 1937-2002 (UA024) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).