Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- "Aspect": poultry science and use of game animals
- Original Format:
16 mm film, optical sound, black and white
- 967 feet, 29 minutes and 31 seconds
- Item identifier:
- University of North Carolina Center for Public Television more info on University of North Carolina Center for Public Television
- North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- Issued Date:
- "Aspect" A film produced by the Agriculture Extension of N. C. State College; Hank Wilkerson narrating; subject: poultry science and the use of game animals; 8-24-61; optical sound; black and white.
more info on Morris, Mildred
Wilkinson, Hank more info on Wilkinson, Hank
Bumgardner, Harvey L. more info on Bumgardner, Harvey L.
Fields, Hugh more info on Fields, Hugh
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.