- "Aspect": NC State College Dairy Farm with J.D. George
Agriculture -- Research
Nutrition extension work
- Original Format:
16 mm film, optical sound, black and white
- 29 minutes and 26 seconds
- Item identifier:
- University of North Carolina Center for Public Television more info on University of North Carolina Center for Public Television
- North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- "Aspect" Hal Reynolds, host; visit to N.C. State College's Dairy Farm with J.D. George, Head of the Extension Dairy Department, black and white; optical sound
more info on Reynolds, Hal
George, J.D. more info on George, J.D.
Ober, Les more info on Ober, Les
Thomas, Walter more info on Thomas, Walter
McGee, Ed more info on McGee, Ed
Murley, W. Ray more info on Murley, W. Ray, 1918-2009
North Carolina State University -- Facilities more info on North Carolina State University -- Facilities
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
North Carolina State College Farm more info on North Carolina State College Farm
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.