- "Aspect": insect and disease control in the home, livestock in North Carolina
Insect pests -- North Carolina
Pests -- Control
- Original Format:
16 mm film, optical sound, black and white
- 967 feet, 29 minutes and 20 seconds
- Item identifier:
- University of North Carolina Center for Public Television more info on University of North Carolina Center for Public Television
- North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- "Aspect" Hal Reynolds, host; Plant Pathologist J. C. Wells and Entomologist R. S. Robertson discuss insects and diseases that infect the home and Livestock Specialist A. B. Allen talks about livestock in North Carolina; 29:20; black and white; optical sound.
Wells, J. C.
more info on Wells, J. C.
Robertson, R.S. more info on Robertson, R.S.
Allen, A. B. more info on Allen, A. B.
Reynolds, Hal more info on Reynolds, Hal
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.