Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- "Aspect": North Carolina State College's Animal Husbandry Sheep Farm
Sheep -- Breeding
- Original Format:
16 mm film, optical sound, black and white
- 1059 feet, 29 minutes 25 seconds
- Item identifier:
- University of North Carolina Center for Public Television more info on University of North Carolina Center for Public Television
- North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- "Aspect" Hal Reynolds, host; a visit to N.C. State College's Animal Husbandry Sheep Farm with Jack Kelly
more info on Reynolds, Hal
Kelly, Jack more info on Kelly, Jack
Barrick, Elliott Roy more info on Barrick, Elliott Roy, 1915-1998
Goode, Lemuel more info on Goode, Lemuel
Allen, A. B. more info on Allen, A. B.
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.