- "Aspect": tobacco and bacteria, origin and classification of spices
- Original Format:
16 mm film, optical sound, black and white
- 1062 feet, 29 minutes and 30 seconds
- Item identifier:
- University of North Carolina Center for Public Television more info on University of North Carolina Center for Public Television
- North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- Issued Date:
- "Aspect" Hal Reynolds, host; Dr. Arthur Kelman, Plant Pathologist from N. C. State College talks about tobacco and bacteria and Frank Thomas discusses the origin and classification of spices; 5-22-61; black and white; optical sound.
more info on Reynolds, Hal
Kelman, Arthur more info on Kelman, Arthur
Thomas, Frank Bancroft more info on Thomas, Frank Bancroft, 1922-2007
North Carolina State University. Department of Plant Pathology more info on North Carolina State University. Department of Plant Pathology
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.