Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- "Aspect": Pork Producers Association, selecting and preparing pork
Swine -- Diseases
- Original Format:
16 mm film, optical sound, black and white
- 1068 feet, 29 minutes 40 seconds
- Item identifier:
- University of North Carolina Center for Public Television more info on University of North Carolina Center for Public Television
- North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- "Aspect" Hal Reynolds, host; Reynolds talks with the President of the NC Pork Producers Association, Charles and Jack Kelly about pork; John Christian talks about selecting and preparing pork; Christian is from the Food Science Dept. at NC State College, black and white, optical sound. Poor sound quality.
more info on Reynolds, Hal
Christian, John more info on Christian, John
Kelly, Jack more info on Kelly, Jack
Quinerly, Charles more info on Quinerly, Charles
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.