- "Aspect": Safety on the Farm with Hal Reynolds and Howard Ellis
Boats and boating
First aid in illness and injury
- Original Format:
16mm, optical sound, black and white
- 1062 feet, 29 minutes 20 seconds
- Item identifier:
- University of North Carolina Center for Public Television more info on University of North Carolina Center for Public Television
- "Aspect" Safety Hal Reynolds, host; Reynolds talks with Howard Ellis, Engineering Specialist with the Extension Service on dangers on the farm and how to avoid them and what to do when something happens
more info on Reynolds, Hal
Ellis, Howard McDonald more info on Ellis, Howard McDonald, 1907-1993
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Audiovisual Materials, University Archives Audiovisual Collection (UA024.002) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.