- "Aspect": history of chickens, new cotton harvesters, recent swine legislation
Agriculture -- Economic aspects
Tobacco industry -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
16 mm film, optical sound, black and white
- 967 feet, 29 minutes and 14 seconds
- Item identifier:
- University of North Carolina Center for Public Television more info on University of North Carolina Center for Public Television
- North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- Issued Date:
- "Aspect" Hal Reynolds, host; Dr. Harvey Bumgardner talks about the history of the chicken; J. C. Ferguson talks about the new cotton harvesters; and, Dr. Charles Pugh talks about recent swine legislation; 29:14; black and white; optical sound.
more info on Reynolds, Hal
Bumgardner, Harvey L. more info on Bumgardner, Harvey L.
Ferguson, J. C. more info on Ferguson, J. C. (John C.)
Pugh, Charles R. more info on Pugh, Charles R.
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.