Using a bug spray in your home? That's fine. But make sure you remove pets and their food and water first. If you don't... BLAGH! Use Pesticides Safely. Okay?
- USDA Public Service Film, "Bug Sprays and Pets" a Pesticide Safety Message
- Original Format:
- 16mm, optical sound, color; 20 feet, 33 seconds
- Item identifier:
- United States. Department of Agriculture more info on United States. Department of Agriculture
- U. S. Department of Agriculture Public Service Film: Bug Sprays, and Pets: Pesticide Safety Message; color; optical sound; 30 seconds.
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Audiovisual Materials, University Archives Audiovisual Collection (UA024.002) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.