- "Aspect": efficiency on the farm, milking machine
- Original Format:
16mm, optical sound, black and white
- 392 feet, 10 minutes and 53 seconds
- Item identifier:
- University of North Carolina Center for Public Television more info on University of North Carolina Center for Public Television
- North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- Issued Date:
- "Aspect" Hal Reynolds, host; J. D. George talks about efficiency on the farm that allows the farmer to save time, especially the automatic milking machine; Nita Orr discusses how nothing can mean something in home freezing; and, (Dwayne Rader) discusses what kind of fish are in a farm pond; 5-18-61; black and white; optical sound. Last part of film missing. All segments are described, but video cuts off after milking machine segment.
more info on Reynolds, Hal
George, J.D. more info on George, J.D.
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
Orr, Nita (Nita L.) more info on Orr, Nita (Nita L.)
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.