- President John F. Kennedy Speech at conference on milk and nutrition
Presidents -- United States
- Original Format:
16 mm film, optical sound, black and white
- 286 feet, 7 minutes and 56 seconds
- Item identifier:
- University of North Carolina Center for Public Television more info on University of North Carolina Center for Public Television
- Issued Date:
- 1962: A speech by President John F. Kennedy at a conference on farming; he spoke about milk production; black and white; optical sound.
Kennedy, John F.
more info on Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.