Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- "Is Beef Cattle Farming Worthwhile?", Forage Beef Television Workshop
Agriculture -- Economic aspects
- Original Format:
16 mm film, magnetic sound, color
- 524 feet, 14 minutes and 20 seconds
- Item identifier:
- University of North Carolina Center for Public Television more info on University of North Carolina Center for Public Television
- Issued Date:
- Is beef cattle farming worthwhile? This was the topic of discussion between farmers and N. C. State College Specialists; the talks were held on Leo Ratcliff's farm in Beauford County. color; magnetic sound.
Aspenwood Farm (Chatham County, N.C.)
more info on Aspenwood Farm (Chatham County, N.C.)
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
Beaufort County (N.C.)
Chatham County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.