- "Is Beef Cattle Farming Worthwhile?", Forage Beef Television Workshop
Agriculture -- Economic aspects
- Original Format:
16mm, magnetic sound, color
- 524 feet, 14 minutes and 20 seconds
- Item identifier:
- University of North Carolina Center for Public Television more info on University of North Carolina Center for Public Television
- Issued Date:
- Is beef cattle farming worthwhile? This was the topic of discussion between farmers and N. C. State College Specialists; the talks were held on Leo Ratcliff's farm in Beauford County. color; magnetic sound.
more info on Aspenwood Farm (Chatham County, N.C.)
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
Beaufort County (N.C.)
Chatham County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Audiovisual Materials, University Archives Audiovisual Collection (UA024.002) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.