- Apple Packing, Kolbe tours large apple packing plant in North Carolina
Food processing plants
- Original Format:
- 16mm, optical sound, black and white; 340 feet, 10 minutes and 19 seconds
- Item identifier:
- University of North Carolina Center for Public Television more info on University of North Carolina Center for Public Television
- Apple Packing; Mel Kolbe, Agricultural Specialist at N. C. State College, takes us on a tour of one of the largest apple packing plants in North Carolina; black and white; optical sound.
Kolbe, Melvin H.
more info on Kolbe, Melvin H.
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Audiovisual Materials, University Archives Audiovisual Collection (UA024.002) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.