- Reynolds-Jennings Interview, "Trout Farming"
- Original Format:
16mm, magnetic sound, color
- 204 feet, 5 minutes 40 seconds
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State University more info on North Carolina State University
- "Trout Farming" Richard Jennings, a trout farmer from Haywood County, is interviewed by Hal Reynolds, who is not seen on camera
more info on Reynolds, Hal
Jennings, Richard more info on Jennings, Richard
Haywood County (N.C.)
Blue Ridge Mountains (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.