- "Christmas Trees": Hal Reynolds and Fred Whitfield, Christmas Tree Interview
- Original Format:
- 16mm, magnetic sound, color; 198 feet, 6 minutes
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State University more info on North Carolina State University
- "Christmas Trees" Hal Reynolds interviews Fred Whitfield, Forest Management Specialist, about Christmas trees; 5:40; color; magnetic sound/
more info on Reynolds, Hal
Whitfield, Fred more info on Whitfield, Fred
North Carolina State Fair more info on North Carolina State Fair
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Audiovisual Materials, University Archives Audiovisual Collection (UA024.002) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.