Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- DuPont Program #80, Perry discusses Southern Corn Rootworm Control
Peanuts -- Soils -- North Carolina
Pests -- Control
- Original Format:
16 mm film, magnetic sound, color
- 75 feet, 2 minutes and 5 seconds
- Item identifier:
- WRAL-TV more info on WRAL-TV (Television station : Raleigh, N.C.)
- Issued Date:
- Astor Perry, Extension Peanut Specialist from NCSU, discusses recommendations for the control of southern corn rootworm; DuPont Program # 80--this written on the reel; color; magnetic sound., 1973
more info on Perry, Astor
Strickland, Verne more info on Strickland, Verne
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.