- Dateline Noon/Farm News, Wilkinson- Richey interview, control of boll weevil and bollworm
Cotton -- Diseases and pests
Insect pests -- Control -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
16 mm film, magnetic sound, black and white
- 116 feet, 3 minutes and 13 seconds
- Item identifier:
- WRAL-TV more info on WRAL-TV (Television station : Raleigh, N.C.)
- Issued Date:
- 1-10-72: Ray Wilkinson, Farm Director, interviews Tom Richey of Hercules, Inc., who is associated with the Agricultural Chemical School; they discuss the control of the boll weevil and the boliworm; Farm News 1-17-72; Dateline Noon 1-19-72; 3:14: black and white; magnetic sound., 1972
Wilkinson, Ray, 1925-2004
more info on Wilkinson, Ray, 1925-2004
North Carolina State University. Agricultural Chemicals School more info on North Carolina State University. Agricultural Chemicals School
Richey, Tom more info on Richey, Tom
Hercules Incorporated more info on Hercules Incorporated
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.