Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Dateline Noon/Farm News, Wilkinson- Sugg Interview, Peanut Crop Association
Field crops -- Varieties -- North Carolina
Peanuts -- Soils -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
16 mm film, magnetic sound, color
- 68 feet, 1 minute and 54 seconds
- Item identifier:
- WRAL-TV more info on WRAL-TV (Television station : Raleigh, N.C.)
- Issued Date:
- Ray Wilkinson, Farm Director, interviews Joe Sugg, Executive Secretary of the North Carolina Peanut Growers' Association and a peanut grower, on his peanut crop and the Association; Dateline Noon-Farm News 6-23-72; 1:55; color; magnetic sound., 1972
Wilkinson, Ray, 1925-2004
more info on Wilkinson, Ray, 1925-2004
Sugg, Joe more info on Sugg, Joe
North Carolina Peanut Growers Association more info on North Carolina Peanut Growers Association
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.