- Dateline Noon/Farm News, Lt. Governor James Hunt Speech on Agriculture
Agriculture -- North Carolina
Refuse and refuse disposal
- Original Format:
16mm, magnetic sound, color
- 215 feet, 6 minutes and 33 seconds
- Item identifier:
- Issued Date:
- Lt. Governor elect James Hunt gives a speech on agriculture in North Carolina; Dateline Noon - Farm News 11-20-72; 7:00 News 11-27-72; 6:33; color; magnetic sound; at the beginning Hunt discusses his background in agriculture., 1972
Hunt, James B.
more info on Hunt, James B., 1937-
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Audiovisual Materials, University Archives Audiovisual Collection (UA024.002) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.