Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Dateline Noon/Farm News, Strickland-Blaylock interview, Waste Disposal Act & its effects
Agriculture -- North Carolina
Refuse and refuse disposal
- Original Format:
16 mm film, magnetic sound, black and white
- 116 feet, 3 minutes and 25 seconds
- Item identifier:
- WRAL-TV more info on WRAL-TV (Television station : Raleigh, N.C.)
- Issued Date:
- Verne Strickland, Associate Farm Director, talks with Dr. Carlton Blalock, Assistant Director of Agricultural Extension Services at NCSU, about the proposed Waste Disposal Law and how it would affect livestock in North Carolina; Dateline Noon 1-11-76 Farm News 1-12-72; 3:25; black and white; magnetic sound., 1972
more info on Strickland, Verne
Blalock, Thomas Carlton, 1924-2014 more info on Blalock, Thomas Carlton, 1924-2014
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.