Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Wilkinson- Toomey interview about efficiency in cotton production
Agriculture -- Economic aspects
Cotton gins and ginning -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
16 mm film, magnetic sound, color
- 215 feet, 6 minutes and 34 seconds
- Item identifier:
- WRAL-TV more info on WRAL-TV (Television station : Raleigh, N.C.)
- Issued Date:
- 12-2-72: Ray Wilkinson, Farm Director, interviews Glenn Toomey, Cotton Specialist at NCSU, and J. K. Jones, Engineering Specialist in Research with Cotton, Inc.; they discuss new techniques for saving money and increasing efficiency of cotton production in the United States; color; magnetic sound; 6:34., 1972
Wilkinson, Ray, 1925-2004
more info on Wilkinson, Ray, 1925-2004
Toomey, Glenn more info on Toomey, Glenn
Jones, J.K. more info on Jones, J.K.
Cotton Incorporated more info on Cotton Incorporated
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.