- Butz, Speech on Hunger in the U.S.
Speeches, addresses, etc.
- Original Format:
16mm, magnetic sound, color
- 58 feet, 1 minute 39 seconds
- Item identifier:
- WRAL-TV more info on WRAL-TV (Television station : Raleigh, N.C.)
- Issued Date:
- Secretary of Agriculture, Earl Butz, giving a speech on hunger in the United States; Dateline Noon 8-9-1972; Farm News 9-5-1972; 1:36; color; magnetic sound., 1972
Butz, Earl L. (Earl Lauer)
more info on Butz, Earl L. (Earl Lauer), 1909-2008
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Audiovisual Materials, University Archives Audiovisual Collection (UA024.002) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.