- Dateline Noon/Farm News, Strickland-Kennedy-Fox Interview, Cary Food Industry
Food processing plants
Peanuts -- Processing
- Original Format:
16mm, magnetic sound, black and white
- 168 feet, 4 minutes 44 seconds
- Item identifier:
- WRAL-TV more info on WRAL-TV (Television station : Raleigh, N.C.)
- Issued Date:
- Cary Food Industry: Verne Strickland, Associate Farm Director, talks with Ben Kennedy, Plant Manager, and Jack Fox, Division Manager, on the occasion of dedicating a new Fairmont Food District Plant in Cary; Dateline Noon 12-9-71; Farm News 12-10-71; 4:40; black and white; magnetic sound., 1971
more info on Strickland, Verne
Kennedy, Ken more info on Kennedy, Ken
Fox, Jack more info on Fox, Jack
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Audiovisual Materials, University Archives Audiovisual Collection (UA024.002) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.