Dateline Noon/Farm News, Wilkinson- Todd interview, Research on Wheels Program
Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Dateline Noon/Farm News, Wilkinson- Todd interview, Research on Wheels Program
- Ray Wilkinson, Farm Director, interviews Furney Todd, Professor of Plant Pathology at NCSU on the Research on Wheels Program at their review meeting - 11-30-71; Dateline Noon 12-6-71; Farm News 12-8-71; 3:00; black and white; magnetic sound., 1971
Tobacco -- Experiments
Tobacco -- Harvesting
Tobacco -- Research
Tobacco industry -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
16 mm film, magnetic sound, black and white
- 107 feet, 3 minutes
- Item identifier:
- WRAL-TV more info on WRAL-TV (Television station : Raleigh, N.C.)
- Issued Date:
Wilkinson, Ray, 1925-2004
more info on Wilkinson, Ray, 1925-2004
Todd, Furney A. more info on Todd, Furney A.
North Carolina State University. Department of Plant Pathology more info on North Carolina State University. Department of Plant Pathology
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.