- Strickland-Atkins interview, Powell Machinery Company at the NC State Fair
Tobacco -- Diseases and pests -- North Carolina
Tobacco -- Harvesting
Tobacco -- Prices -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
16mm, magnetic sound, black and white
- 231 feet, 7 minutes and 25 seconds
- Item identifier:
- WRAL-TV more info on WRAL-TV (Television station : Raleigh, N.C.)
- Issued Date:
- Verne Strickland, Associate Farm Director, interviews Gene Atkins, Manager of Powell Machinery Company; the interview took place at the North Carolina State Fair; black and white; magnetic sound., 1971; Ray Wilkinson talks about tobacco growth and sales in Wilson, N.C.
more info on Atkins, Gene
Wilkinson, Ray, 1925-2004 more info on Wilkinson, Ray, 1925-2004
Strickland, Verne more info on Strickland, Verne
Powell Machinery Company more info on Powell Machinery Company
North Carolina State Fair more info on North Carolina State Fair
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.