- Dateline Noon/Farm News, Wilkinson-Hawks interview, 1971 tobacco crop
Tobacco industry -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
16mm, magnetic sound, black and white
- 116 feet, 3 minutes and 38 seconds
- Item identifier:
- WRAL-TV more info on WRAL-TV (Television station : Raleigh, N.C.)
- Issued Date:
- Ray Wilkinson, Farm Director, interviews S. N. Hawks, Tobacco Specialist from North Carolina State University, on the year's crop; 11-30-71; Dateline Noon 12-7-71; Farm News 12-7-71; black and white; magnetic sound; 3:38., 1971
Wilkinson, Ray, 1925-2004
more info on Wilkinson, Ray, 1925-2004
Hawks, S. N. (Stirling Norman) more info on Hawks, S. N. (Stirling Norman)
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.