- Reynolds-Henson Interview, "Tomato - Greenhouse"
- Original Format:
16 mm film, magnetic sound, color
- 208 feet, 5 minutes 46 seconds
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State University more info on North Carolina State University
- "Tomato - Greenhouse" feature; Hal Reynolds interviews J.D. Henson of Ridge Cross NC about his greenhouse operation
more info on Reynolds, Hal
Henson, J. D. more info on Henson, J. D.
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.