- Reynolds-Reed Interview, "Cantaloupe Produce"
Soil fertility -- North Carolina
Farm mechanization -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
- 16mm, magnetic sound, color
- 187 feet, 5 minutes 11 seconds
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State University more info on North Carolina State University
- Issued Date:
- "Cantaloupe Produce" Hal Reynolds interviews Bill Reed, Assistant Horticultural Specialist at the Tidewater Research Station about cantaloupes; 6/71; color; magnetic sound
more info on Reynolds, Hal
North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station more info on North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station
North Carolina. Department of Agriculture more info on North Carolina. Department of Agriculture
Reed, Bill more info on Reed, Bill
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Audiovisual Materials, University Archives Audiovisual Collection (UA024.002) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.