- "Apples": Kolbe discusses NC Apple harvesting
Apples -- Packing
Apples -- Harvesting
- Original Format:
- 16mm, magnetic sound, color; 174 feet, 5 minutes and 13 seconds
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State University more info on North Carolina State University
- "Apples" Mel Kolbe, Extension Horticultural Specialist, talks about how to harvest and handle N. C. 's apple crop; 5:13; color; magnetic sound.
Kolbe, Melvin H.
more info on Kolbe, Melvin H.
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Audiovisual Materials, University Archives Audiovisual Collection (UA024.002) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.