Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- "Soybeans": Reynolds and Clapp, soybean products
- Original Format:
16 mm film, magnetic sound, color
- 111 feet, 3 minutes
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State University more info on North Carolina State University
- "Soybeans" Hal Reynolds and John Clapp, Extension Soybean Specialist from NCSU, talk about consumer products made from soybeans; 3:00; color; magnetic sound.
more info on Reynolds, Hal
Clapp, John G., Jr. more info on Clapp, John G., Jr.
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.