- Wilkinson- Keller interview, tobacco research and production
Tobacco -- Experiments
Tobacco -- Research
- Original Format:
16 mm film, magnetic sound, color
- 170 feet, 4 minutes and 43 seconds
- Item identifier:
- WRAL-TV more info on WRAL-TV (Television station : Raleigh, N.C.)
- Ray Wilkinson, Farm Director (not seen on camera), interviews Dr. Kenneth Keller, Asst. Director of Tobacco Research, School of Agriculture and Life Sciences at NCSU, on experiments in harvesting, chemical ripening, quality of export leaf, and the Coastal Plains area's natural environment; color; magnetic sound; 9:04., n.d.
Keller, Kenneth Raymond
more info on Keller, Kenneth Raymond, 1913-1985
Wilkinson, Ray, 1925-2004 more info on Wilkinson, Ray, 1925-2004
North Carolina State University. School of Agriculture and Life Sciences more info on North Carolina State University. School of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.