Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Dr. George Hyatt interview, problems in U.S. dairy industry
- Verne Strickland, Associate Farm Director, interviews Dr. George Hyatt, Associate Dean of the School of Agriculture and Life Sciences at NCSU and the North Carolina Director of the Agricultural Extension Service, on problems developing in the nation's dairy industry; 3:19; color; magnetic sound., n.d.
Grain as feed
Milk -- Prices -- United States
- Original Format:
16 mm film, magnetic sound, color
- 120 feet, 3 minutes and 19 seconds
- Item identifier:
- WRAL-TV more info on WRAL-TV (Television station : Raleigh, N.C.)
- Strickland, Verne more info on Strickland, Verne
- Hyatt, George, Jr., 1915-1994 more info on Hyatt, George, Jr., 1915-1994
more info on Strickland, Verne
Hyatt, George, Jr., 1915-1994 more info on Hyatt, George, Jr., 1915-1994
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.