- "Program #33": Wilkinson- Todd interview, nematodes and tobacco
Nematodes -- Control
Tobacco -- Diseases and pests
Tobacco -- Diseases and pests -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
16mm, magnetic sound, color
- 116 feet, 3 minutes and 30 seconds
- Item identifier:
- WRAL-TV more info on WRAL-TV (Television station : Raleigh, N.C.)
- Ray Wilkinson, Farm Director (not seen on camera), interviews Furney Todd, Professor of Plant Pathology at NCSU, on problems with nematodes and tobacco; Program # 33; 3:30; color; magnetic sound., n.d.
Wilkinson, Ray, 1925-2004
more info on Wilkinson, Ray, 1925-2004
Todd, Furney A. more info on Todd, Furney A.
North Carolina State University more info on North Carolina State University
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.