- Wilkinson- Ardnt interview, cotton production in the Carolinas
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Film, magnetic sound, color
- 61 feet; 1 minute and 41 seconds
- Item identifier:
- WRAL-TV more info on WRAL-TV (Television station : Raleigh, N.C.)
- Wilkinson, Ray, 1925-2004 more info on Wilkinson, Ray, 1925-2004
- Arndt, J. B. more info on Arndt, J. B.
- Ray Wilkinson, Farm Director, interviews J. B. Ardnt, General Manager of the Carolina Cotton Growers Association, on optimism in cotton production in the Carolinas, undated; 1:40; color; magnetic sound.
Wilkinson, Ray, 1925-2004
more info on Wilkinson, Ray, 1925-2004
Arndt, J. B. more info on Arndt, J. B.
Carolinas Cotton Growers Association more info on Carolinas Cotton Growers Association
North Carolina Cotton Growers Cooperative Association more info on North Carolina Cotton Growers Cooperative Association
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.