- Wilkinson- Keller interview, future of tobacco research & experimentation
Tobacco -- Harvesting
- Original Format:
- 16mm, magnetic sound, color
- 84 feet, 2 minutes and 20 seconds
- Item identifier:
- WRAL-TV more info on WRAL-TV (Television station : Raleigh, N.C.)
- Ray Wilkinson, Farm Director (not seen on camera), interviews Dr. Ken Keller on the future of tobacco harvesting and curing and unique experimenting in the field; 1:25; color; magnetic sound., n.d.
Keller, Kenneth Raymond
more info on Keller, Kenneth Raymond, 1913-1985
Wilkinson, Ray, 1925-2004 more info on Wilkinson, Ray, 1925-2004
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Audiovisual Materials, University Archives Audiovisual Collection (UA024.002) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.