Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Strickland-Hollings Interview, Federal Funds and Tobacco Program
Federal aid to research
Tobacco -- Research
Tobacco industry -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
16 mm film, magnetic sound, black and white
- 131 feet, 3 minutes 42 seconds
- Item identifier:
- WRAL-TV more info on WRAL-TV (Television station : Raleigh, N.C.)
- Verne Strickland, Associate Farm Director, interviews Senator Hollings on the withdrawal of federal funds for the tobacco program; 3:35; black and white; magnetic sound; n.d.
more info on Strickland, Verne
Hollings, Ernest F., 1922- more info on Hollings, Ernest F., 1922-
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.